Visit Canada

If you want to visit Canada (as tourist or business person), we can help you to apply for the visa required in your case. Also we can guide you in how to extend your stay in Canada, if you are already in Canada.

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may apply for the Super Visa. It is a visa valid for up to 10 years and will let your parents or grandparents visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status.


Select language

Spanish English